Italian ideas for building a better world.
SIMEM, established in 1963, design and manufacture machinery and plants for the construction and materials processing industry, as well as environmental protection.
Throughout the last 5 decades, high quality combined with state of the art solutions, allowed SIMEM to develop the following Business Units:
- CONCRETE TECNOLOGIES : provide advanced mixing and batching technology of the highest quality
- PRECAST PLANTS: provide turnkey solutions for automated manufacturing of wet and dry cast concrete products
- UNDERGROUND SOLUTIONS: provide equipment, engineering and solutions for tunneling and mining
- MEGAPROJECTS: provide complete construction planning for hydropower dam projects
- ROADS: provide mobile plants for concrete pavements, cold asphalt mix and recycling, foamed bitumen mix
- SOLID TREATMENT PLANTS: provide reclaim and recycle options for solid waste and contaminated soils
- WATER TECHNOLOGIES: provide treatment solutions for drinking and waste water in civil and industrial applications